Tuesday 23 November 2010

Matrix


Not sure if the upload worked but theres a moment in the matrix mirror when he almost cant get his hand back from the mirror. I included an element of this in my final butoh performance with my arm going into the mirror and from there it pulling me in. I showed this by slowly pushing my hand through the mirror then I pretended to pull my arm back out. I left my arm where it finished and I leaned backwards with the rest of my body to show me trying to pull free. After a certain point I then stumbled forward and tryed again and again until I fell through the miror and into this world. Also the idea of a normal mirror turning into this portal is illustrated quite well in this matrix clip.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Leah, the 'development' section of your written work is also at a 'DISTINCTION'. I did not get the opportunity to give you feeback on your performance yesterday as you were not in. Just to let you know that you also got a 'DISTINCTION' in your performance criteria. You therefore have distinctions in 3 out of the 4 criteria. Now please focus on your logbook as you are so close to achieving an overall distinction in this unit of work. Once again, very well done. I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh yay I'm really happy now, thankyou

    ReplyDelete